Denise Richards Reportedly Pleaded To Be Allowed To Skip The RHOBH Cast Trip To Rome – Here’s Why!

Nick Markus
Read Time1 Minute, 30 Second

Nick Markus

Dec 9, 2019 8:47 PM PST

As it turns out, Denise Richards was not looking forward to the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast trip to Rome! While a vacation is usually a reason for excitement, the reality TV star was amid drama with the other ladies, reason for which she apparently begged to be allowed to skip the trip!
As fans of the show may have noticed, while most Housewives made sure to document their time there and share a lot of fun pics on social media, the same cannot be said about Denise.
Now, one insider report claims to know why that was the case!
The source told HollywoodLife that ‘Denise Richards really did not want to go to Rome at all after struggling to jive with the cast this season. Denise had multiple conversations where she pleaded with producers to stay behind, but they really wanted her there and it’s her job, so she went. She doesn’t seem to be enjoying doing the show as much this season and nobody would be surprised if it were to be her last.’
They went on to dish that ‘She wants to be doing acting more and Housewives has opened other opportunities for her. She’s really not about the drama and seems to be disconnected from it at times. A lot of the cast is frustrated with her lack of participation still this season.’
As mentioned before, the other ladies on RHOBH seemed to have the time of their lives on the annual cast trip, sharing a lot of pics with the fans on their platforms.
Denise, on the other hand, has been really busy with other projects and that has caused her to drift apart from the other women which apparently upset them quite a lot.

Post Views:
54

0 0
Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleppy
Sleppy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Next Post

Dove Cameron Talks About A Possible 4th ‘Descendants’ Movie Without Cameron Boyce

Nick Markus Dec 9, 2019 9:38 PM PST Dove Cameron opened up about continuing the Descendants storyline without her co-star and dear friend Cameron Boyce. As you may know, the 20 year old actor tragically lost his life after suffering a seizure back in July. Cameron had already played his […]
dove-cameron-talks-about-a-possible-4th-‘descendants’-movie-without-cameron-boyce

Subscribe US Now